As an Ambassador of the Maison, his/her core mission is to ensure an excellent client experience, to achieve sales targets and to develop his/her client portfolio. Additionally, he/she manages the sales performance of a product category in his/her boutique, to ensure that all measures are put in place to achieve sales targets.
What You Will Do
Sales Achievement & Client Portfolio Management:
- Ensures a unique and exceptional client experience before, during and after a sale.
- Masters perfectly the steps of a sale (welcome, discover and understand, convince, close and develop).
- Adapts according to the clients’ needs and motivations.
- Deals with ease during negotiations and with objections.
- Transmits the passion and values of the Maison.
- Meets individual and boutique targets, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Cultivates a strong client relationship to develop client loyalty and his/her client portfolio.
- Participates in client events and acts as an Ambassador of the Maison.
Sales Performance Management:
- Understands and adheres to the Maison’s and his/her market’s commercial strategy linked to the product category.
- Analyses the boutique performance of his/ her product category with the available tools (Dashboard, Capabilities, Context).
- Identifies and leads the implementation of priority actions to develop the sales of the product category, validated by the Boutique Management.
- Assists and supports the sales team to achieve sales targets of the product category.
- Implements, together with the Boutique Management, follow up actions.
Operational Implementation & Supervision:
- Ensures that all procedures, policies and guidelines linked to the product category are implemented and respected.
- Contributes to Visual Merchandising optimization of the product category (display of visible assortment).
- Alerts and suggests optimization of the stock to the Boutique Management.
- Ensures the availability and use by the team of all dedicated tools (sales tools and client tools).
- Prepares for and optimizes all product launches for the product category.
- Ensures the correct implementation and use of all additional services linked to the product category (engraving, personalization, etc.).
Product Category Referent:
- Acts as a “key contact” for the team, clients and local headquarters and ensures a smooth two-way communication (regular feedback on collections, special requests, reporting).
- Participates in the improvement of product knowledge of the boutique team.
- Collects and shares information about competitors and business evolution.
- Participates and represents the boutique in all events linked to the product category (fairs, cocktails, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Postgraduate degree.
- At least three years of previous experience in retail sales, preferable in luxury goods.
- Fluency in English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Computer skills – Good knowledge of MS Office, NSI.
- Ability to federate and convince.
- Strong communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- People, Results and client-oriented.
- Structure and organized.
- Sales skills and product knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:6th May 2020, 6:00 pm