To ensure the accurate and timeous accounting and reconciliation of company transactions and the production of the company’s monthly financial and management accounts by ensuring that all input documents are complete, accurate, correctly coded and authorized.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the procurement process, reconcile suppliers account and ensure payments are done timeously.
- Reconciles balance sheet and ensure outstanding items are cleared timeously.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; prepare accounts payable ledgers.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential.
- Identify, manage, report and resolve any issues/potential risks that are identified.
- Quality of continuous stakeholder engagement.
- Quality of documentation provided.
- Ensure all deliverables are accompanied by good analysis of items presented.
- Build relationships with people that help you win.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Accounting degree/related degree.
- Grade 12.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills - Liaise with suppliers, clients, stakeholders etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Financial acumen.
- Good ability to assimilate data into valuable information.
- Good ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm