The purpose of the Practice Management Support Graduate role is to provide technical software support to customers that utilize the Practice Management product offering. The role is responsible for client success and retention through enabling clients to effectively and efficiently use the CaseWare Africa product offerings so that clients are able to service their clients.
What You Will Do
- Deliver support across various channels on all licensed clients to successfully ensure resolutions to all cases.
- Manage cases in accordance with Service Level agreement, process and procedures.
- Enable client success by directing client or product escalations to the correct channels to ensure end to end resolution.
- Identify and cascade themes or trends relevant to our products and services to the correct channels.
- Enable client satisfaction by making pro-active support calls.
- Develop knowledge resources to enable knowledge sharing with the team and clients.
- Achieve active engagement/participation during all knowledge sharing sessions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed an IT related B. Tech/B.Com/B.Sc. degree or National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6).
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification.
- LAN and WAN networking knowledge.
- Technical computer knowledge (SQL, Networking, Operating Systems).
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Microsoft Office.
- Focused, customer and results oriented, driven by excellence.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured and collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and learning as well as work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Good interpersonal and ability to collaborate with others.
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative.
- Great attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm