At Cathay Pacific Airways, we stand by our commitment of providing world-class service, whether it’s through our ambitious outlook or our obligation to deliver beyond our customer’s expectations. If you’ve been inspired by our vision and are excited to be a part of one of the world’s greatest service brands; join us in our mission to delivering personal service that moves people emotionally - To never stand still. To Move Beyond.
The programme is designed for candidates with a passion for technology and aviation, offering an unparalleled start to a fulfilling career at Cathay Pacific.
At no other point in history have we had this much technology at our fingertips. With IT and Digital going hand in hand, it provides us with the power to transform every aspect of the business digitally and help drive Cathay Pacific forward.
Over the course of two years, Graduate Trainees will have the chance to work with the latest technologies in major IT projects; and the opportunity to drive digital initiatives and crunch data to derive insights in Digital.
Join us now to create visible impact on airline operations and deliver quality experience to our customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Right of abode in Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any related discipline that demonstrates your exposure to technology.
- Strong academic results.
- Business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
- Adaptable to cope with a dynamic, diversified and multi-cultural working environment.
- Team player and able to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred but not required .
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm