At Cathay Pacific Airways, we stand by our commitment of providing world-class service through our aspiring outlook to deliver beyond our customer’s expectations. If you’ve been inspired by our vision and are excited to be a part of one of the world’s greatest service brands; join us in our mission to delivering personal service that moves people emotionally - To never stand still - To Move Beyond.
Following the footsteps of Cathay Pacific’s innovative spirit, the Cathay Pacific Digital & IT Internship Programme is an inspiring opportunity looking to find, and importantly, nurture local talent into the pillars of future aviation.
As part of our commitment to Move Beyond, interns will be given a glimpse into the vast array of industry-leading projects lead by Cathay Pacific.
What You Will Do
We offer students an exciting and unique opportunity to develop their professional skills with valuable hands-on, real-time experience. As a Digital & IT Intern at Cathay Pacific, you're more than a student - you're a member of our dynamic Digital & IT team.
During the seven-week internship, you will join one of the following departments:
- Infrastructure & Operations.
Not only will you gain practical hands-on work experience to work on game-changing projects – in an ever-changing aviation environment with the latest technologies. You will also receive on-going opportunities to network and interact with managers and collaborate with IT and digital professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university / diploma student in any related disciplines with enthusiasm in exploring a career in digital and technology.
- Passion in aviation industry is an advantage.
- Innovative, adaptive and open minded.
- Knowledge in data analytics, business analysis, IT risk & security, cloud computing or web/ mobile design/ development is an advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Right of abode in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm