The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
Contract Period - 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Assist in compiling regular market risk, liquidity risk and counterparty credit risk monitoring reports.
- Update market data, risk parameters and limit settings in risk management systems.
- Monitor the Treasury business for effective internal control.
- Prepare ad-hoc risk analysis, study regulatory guidelines and participate ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021.
- Degree in Business Studies or related disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm