Cathay United Bank Company, Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings.
The Bank’s Singapore Branch is currently looking for a Human Resource Trainee to join our Human Resource Team.
This is an opportunity for those who would like to develop his/her career further with a Bank which is currently growing in Singapore.
This is a 6 months traineeship programme under SGUnited Traineeship.
What You Will Do
- Support HR team in executing end-to-end talent acquisition including posting on job boards, resume screening interview arrangements and follow-ups.
- Track and analyze performance of job boards to provide meaningful data insights on recruitment metrics.
- Support annual HR analysis, turnover metrics and monthly headcount reporting.
- Help to automate and streamline spreadsheets to provide monthly HR analysis, metrics and headcount reporting.
- Design and administer employee engagement/ satisfaction surveys and HR suggestion boards, analyze findings and present results to identify areas for improvements.
- Conceptualization and implementation of innovative employee engagement initiatives and programs.
- Participate in HR improvements projects and any HR related tasks as necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree in any Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- This position is open for both recent graduates from year 2019 to 2021 and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Keen and motivated to develop a career in Human Resource Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm