Cathay United Bank Company, Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings.
The Bank’s Singapore Branch is currently looking for a Market Risk Trainee to join our Risk Management Team.
This is an opportunity for those who would like to develop his/her career further with a Bank which is currently growing in Singapore.
This is a 6 months traineeship programme under SGUnited Traineeship.
What You Will Do
- Monitor Treasury’s trading activities and portfolio risk profiles to ensure that they are operating within risk limits (Stop-Loss, DV01, FX Delta and Off Market/Exception).
- Ensure high level of integrity and accuracy in preparation of risk information/reporting.
- Highlight and escalate breaches/exceptions/issues to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reporting risk profile trends and issues to Treasury/HMR and make recommendations on portfolio actions (where necessary).
- Responsible for Bond Definition and limits set up in the Trading System for Treasury and Corporate Banking.
- Develop and review/update standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Enhance and automate risk management reports and controls for improved quality and productivity efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree in any Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- This position is open for both recent graduates from year 2019 to 2021 and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel capabilities (VBA preferred).
- Keen to understand and develop a career within Market Risk within a Bank.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm