The focus of this position will be the analysis of commercial occupier markets in office and retail sectors in China. The role will encompass certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of research material. The role will establish a profound relationship with the local research teams as well as provide support to the APAC and global research platform.
- Build, maintain, update, and enhance national property databases of office and retail sectors on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with local research teams to ensure submission time and quality of research database and materials.
- Assist in production of regular research reports and presentation materials for internal and external purposes
- Response to ad hoc internal and external requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting in the production of thought leadership papers
- Collaborates with business line leaders and senior managers to best meet business and client needs requiring research related intelligence
- Other duties may be assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate (a bachelor＇s degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or related subject)
- Strong numerical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Tableau and Python are considered a plus.
- Ability to analyse and present results orally, graphically and in writing
- Interest in gaining exposure to commercial property markets
- Proficient in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written.
- Some relevant work experience, preferably in real estate consultancy or investment field
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm