With supervisor's direction, secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
What You Will Do
- Grasps needs of landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses.
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons. Work is subject to supervisory review.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments under direct supervision.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in the last semester of or graduated from an accredited Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university. Related majors preferred (Real Estate, Architecture, Urban Planning, Business Administration etc.).
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Has a desire to learn if not having knowledge about the real estate industry.
- Team player, shows commitment to the client and follows up promptly.
- Ability to comply to company policies and standards.
- Excellent communication skills in both Korean and English is a must.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm