This internship is to support the overall work of a team in Advisory & Transaction Services - Retail focused on retail tenant representation.
What You Will Do
- Market research and preparation of market reports, presentation materials, meeting handouts etc.
- Preparation of reports and data collection.
- General support of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited four-year university, in an undergraduate or graduate program preferably in a related major (Real Estate, Business Administration etc.).
- Basic real estate knowledge preferred.
- Other internship experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Business-level fluency in English.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm