What You Will Do
- Support with data gathering, research & analysis, strategy creation for workplace consulting projects.
- Support with communication & engagement activities for change management projects.
- Support with creating marketing collaterals, contents, translations, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in the last semester of or graduated from an accredited Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university. Related majors preferred (Business, Real Estate, Architecture, Urban Planning/ Design, or other Quantitative disciplines, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint; experience working with other software preferred (AutoCAD).
- Proactive, energetic & passion for and willingness to learn about workplace consulting & change management and how these can make peoples’ lives better.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership with ability to work in multi-disciplinary and distributed teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both Korean and English is a MUST
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm