The CBRE National Sales Internship accelerates your learning and development by providing you with a strong foundation upon which to build your commercial real estate sales career. This eight-week summer intern program will introduce you to our company, our fast-paced industry, and your world-class professionals.
Program participants will receive real-world training and participate in networking and learning opportunities.
The summer internship will begin in June 2021 and end in August 2021.
What You Will Do
- Conduct company, property and industry-specific research.
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database.
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials.
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development.
- Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current college third year, fourth year, or graduate level student.
- Results-oriented and entrepreneurial candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in Business or Real Estate.
- Experience with MS Office with preferred experience in Salesforce and Tableau.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined ad exhibit a demonstrated interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Desire to work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Arizona (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm