Our CBRE Hong Kong Graduate Trainee Program welcomes fresh and recent graduates interested in being part of the challenging and rewarding real estate industry.
In turn, we offer a dynamic working environment and unparalleled career opportunities across APAC
During this 2-year accelerated management development program, you will be exposed to different business disciplines through job rotations, take on specific project assignments and benefit from working and interacting with seasoned professionals at CBRE.
You will have unique opportunities to understand how CBRE operates regionally, to well develop professional skills in critical problem solving, project management and client relationship management, and be groomed to assume professional role within designated departments -
Advisory & Transaction Services:
- Offering tenant representation, investor property leasing and real estate advice & services for commercial buildings, industrial properties, retail shops and restaurants in Hong Kong.
- Combining top property sales, finance and investment banking capabilities into a single, fully integrated global service that delivers better real estate investment.
Valuation & Advisory Services:
- Providing comprehensive valuation, advisory, and consulting services for real estate owners, investors, and lenders.
Required Skills and Abilities
We welcome final year students, fresh graduates or post-graduates, with less than two years' work experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Real Estate, Surveying or Business-related discipline.
- Possess Permanent HKID Card or a valid working visa in Hong Kong.
- Strong interest in CBRE and the real estate industry.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Sound commercial awareness, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you are keen to build a career with a leading real estate services industry and believe that you possess the qualities that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in February 2023 for interviews and assessment. The selection process will be around 3 months, from February to May.
Successful applicants will start in September 2023.
Don’t just imagine the future of work—create it.
Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices).
CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm