CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services, and development services.
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with a tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Realize your potential with CBRE.
About the Program:
Our CBRE Graduate Training Program - Real Estate is open to all 2021/2022 graduating students and aims to prepare successful candidates for a career in real estate.
Candidates will participate in a structured 12-month program, exposing you to both business-as-usual activities and standalone projects. You will enhance your skillsets, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
In this Graduate Training Program, you will go through a comprehensive orientation, work with leading-edge technology and rotate through diverse and challenging business teams. You will also receive intensive coaching and ongoing feedback from appointed members, peers, managers, and internal business partners. This will give you many opportunities to develop valuable networks as well as exposure to more experienced staff members.
We are looking for talented and highly-motivated individuals who are good communicators and who are able to think strategically. Solving challenges with enthusiasm is in our DNA so if you identify with this trait, we would love to meet you. We are also looking for team players who are adaptable, resourceful, and flexible.
Based on your prior experiences and interests, and our business needs/mentor's availability, you will be matched to a specific business team.
- Brokerage (Office Services, Industrial, Retail).
- Capital Markets.
- Consulting and Advisory.
- Real Estate Transaction Management.
- Workplace Strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly motivated and has a strong interest to develop a career in the real estate industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, and presentation).
- Strategic thinker and practical problem solver.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, and resourceful.
- Sensitive to, and appreciative of, difference and diversity.
- Singapore resident or possess a valid working visa in Singapore.
- Completed or will complete undergraduate studies in 2021 or 2022, with the major preferably in Real Estate, Project & Facilities Management, or Business-related studies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Project Management, Property
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm