CBRE is the world’s leading full-service real estate services and investment firm with broader and deeper capabilities than any company in our sector.
Don’t just imagine the future of work - create it. Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse with the opportunity of entrepreneurship. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
What You Will Do
- Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing.
- Market map creation of target candidates.
- Internal database management.
- Pipelining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key HR contacts, and providing guidance on candidate market activities.
- Interview coordination activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Open for an internship position for a duration of 4 month(s).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm