The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme (the Programme) in 2021 to nurture fresh talents for the industry, and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh graduates from local universities as well as those outside Hong Kong who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
As one of the participating banks in the Programme, China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd., Hong Kong Branch (CEBHK) is committed to provide fresh graduate a valuable experience and exposure that consist of relevant trainings, meaningful activities, and opportunity to learn and gain practical work experience in the banking industry.
Apart from in-house training offered by CEBHK, a series of training activities will be centrally organized by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and other relevant bodies and reputable market practitioners.
Programme Duration - 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022 (6 months).
Students graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Assist on Digital Banking related tasks and assignments.
- Assist the Head of Digital Banking in ensuring products/projects development, implementation and operations are successfully completed.
- Ensuring assigned projects/tasks are performed in optimal effectiveness and productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Information System, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good understanding on e-Banking, e-Business and Fintech development.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen.
- Self-motivated, independent as well as being a good team player.
- Good time management, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm