Do you have a diploma or degree in project management development and are struggling to get work? Perhaps an internship can be that foot in the door for your career. (Only graduates with diploma or degrees will be accepted for this internship).
We are seeking a self-directed PM intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with experienced leadership. This is a 12 month internship
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT environment.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- Work on customer facing projects across SA and Africa.
Required Skills and Abilities
- NQF Level 5 or Diploma in Project Management.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 6:00 pm