CFAM Technologies, a manufacturer of world-class food and feed processing equipment is looking for an accountable and self-motivated Project Engineering Intern to assist project managers in organizing ongoing engineering projects. We are passionate about food security and enable communities to utilize locally produced agricultural products to support food security through extrusion technology. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated individual to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Design and analyze technical process flow diagrams based on project proposals.
- Ensuring all project documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Analyse commercial documents such as proposals, quotes and contracts and compile summaries.
- Quality control to be adhered to on all projects - Monitor different departments for compliance on project management processes.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Capture client needs accurately and setup project requirements.
- Compile equipment lists from project proposals and process flow diagrams.
- Monitor progress on project tasks and compile progress reports.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Tech/B.Eng./B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
- OR B.Tech Project Management with strong technical engineering ability.
- Experience in CAD such as Solidworks and AutoCAD will be advantageous.
- Using a Gantt Chart Tool such as Microsoft Project or GanttPro.
- Competent in Microsoft office package: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work on several ongoing projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Project Management
Potchefstroom (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm