CRM Trainee - Data Analytics - Engineering
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team.
From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Do
Communication Online and Offline Execution:
- Creating newsletters and SMS on marketing cloud and scheduling them according to the CRM Calendar.
- Creating clientele briefs that are to be shared with the stores: drafting the message to be sent to the client along with a dedicated e-card for example.
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior.
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for all brands.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Supporting the Lead CRM Executive with ongoing projects, presentations, and reports if needed.
- Analyzing each communication sent out according to the KPIs set.
- Suggest optimization in the nature of the metrics and their visualization.
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation.
Multi-functional Team Coordination:
- Aligning with the marketing executives on communication priorities and adapting the send-outs accordingly.
- Aligning with the buying and supply chain team on in-store collection availability and tweaking the communication content accordingly.
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines.
- Creating and sending briefs to our brands’ HQ to request dedicated templates for local or general moments: For example - Ramadan Greetings, Birthday messages, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Engineering/MIS or any related field.
- Strong and demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Office, and any programming language.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of salesforce marketing, basic HTML, or service cloud is a plus.
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East.
With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers.
We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.