Digital Marketing Trainee - E-commerce
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team.
From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Do
- Constant coordination with all E-com accounts (Pure Players, e-Tailers, Marketplace).
- Checking and forwarding PO received from E-com players with customer service team to process.
- Monitor E-com accounts promotions and brand performance.
- Follow up on sales reports & exposure performance and intervene when required.
- Monthly creation of product listing and content.
- Share visuals requests with global team and forward them to distributors.
- Monthly influencers PR packages preparation and distribution.
- Social media posting and community management.
- Coordinate product forecast submission process & follow up with team members.
- Build a library of the images and assets received from the Global team.
- Share all marketing newsletters and update with team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of Marketing and Ecommerce fundamentals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Curious, creative, confident, flexible and agile.
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East.
With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers.
We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.