By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career, and your leadership potential has no limits.
Our Egypt National Graduate Program aims to attract, nurture, and develop passionate Egyptian talents. This program offers our excellent industry expertise, proficient functional knowledge and outstanding business insights, fostering a rich and rewarding career in Luxury Retail.
- 18-months Program.
- Locations - Egypt.
- Department: Commercial.
- You will be in a creative and dynamic work environment that respects its people.
- You will be mentored by leaders who will support your development.
Our learning journey:
As a Graduate going through the program, we will make sure to provide you and build with you the fundamental professional traits that you will need to succeed in your career.
During the program you will be provided with a learning journey that is tailored to your specific field while also adapting to it the Groups behavioral competencies that will help enrich your career.
We will also provide you with mentors who will help guide you and support your personal and professional development.
What we can offer you:
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span between different teams, different job roles, different categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed a bachelor’s degree relevant to the NGP departments mentioned above - (2020-2022) Graduate.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A desire to contribute in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment.
- A passion for Luxury Retail that always prioritizes the customer (internal or external).
- A curious and inquisitive mindset.
- A collaborative approach - Team work delivers results for everyone.
- The ability to learn and adapt - recognizing changing trends and tackling the unexpected.
- Commitment towards the various tasks, responsibilities and duties assigned throughout the Program.
- Charismatic personality with good stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to solve problems effectively and fairly while considering and exploring different solutions.
- Good conflict management, facilitation, and resolution skills.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and empathy.
- A kind nature and strong team spirit.
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership of their responsibilities with eagerness to continue learning and growing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm