Working within the Training department, your role will be to assist on Training administrative and day-to-day tasks.
What You Will Do
- Daily updating of sample tracking systems.
- Processing and tracking invoices in collaboration with Finance.
- Reporting on KPIs relating to digital learning platform, using conditional formatting in Excel.
- Supporting with all administrative tasks.
- Assisting in the creation and production of training tools.
- Organization of the Fashion School & Stock room.
- Assisting with the organization of events including training seminars, collection trainings and meetings.
- Organization and distribution of training tools (physical and digital).
- Assist in responding to retail requests from Training ambassadors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Master Degree and/or knowledge of Retail.
- You have had a first internship in a Training department in an International Company.
- You have good knowledge of the Luxury industry.
- You have strong Excel skills.
- Your strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills will be key to succeed in this position.
- English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm