Within the Training Department, the Digital Learning Intern will support the F&B Training Department overseeing the development and monitoring of all the digitization learning projects for Chanel in the Middle East and India.
What You Will Do
- Adaptation of online training programs aligned with the regional training strategy.
- Animation for the learners of the digital learning community with the help of the global Digital Learning Managers.
- Implementation and management of a dashboard / reporting of all digital activities.
- Coordinating translations for all digital training platforms.
- Being involved in the creation of digital trainings such us live novelties, virtual trainings and live events.
- Being updated with the digital trends in other markets and/or competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a first successful experience in Project Management / Digital Learning preferably in the fashion industry.
- You are detail oriented, pro-active, dynamic and very well organized with a capacity to adapt to a fast moving environment.
- Expertise in the following areas is a plus - Social Media, Digital Marketing, Training and Learning Management System.
- Skilled in the Pack Office and Adobe.
- English is a must, French is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Management, Project Management
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm