Working within the Legal Department, your mission will be to provide support to the team by performing a variety of tasks including administrative and project support, and legal research.
What You Will Do
- Conducting accurate legal research and analysis.
- Documenting and inputting information into file database, maintaining and updating databases and tracking systems.
- Compiling, proofreading and supporting in drafting legal and other documents.
- Monitoring calendars and following up.
- Record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Communicating updates and projects’ progress.
- Verifying outstanding balances with outside counsel.
- Preparing summaries and materials for presentations and trainings as well as organizing materials for cases and projects.
- Taking minutes of meetings and notes.
- Copying, filing, maintaining and organizing files.
- Reading professional publications, creating and organizing information to generate reference tools and update know-how.
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance to the legal team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master of Law or related (desirable).
- A previous experience in a legal environment in the region.
- Strong administrative, organizational and research skills.
- Familiarity with key legal principles.
- Pro-active, hands-on and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to the legal team.
- English and Arabic are a must.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm