At CHANEL, being a purposeful and human-driven employer means being intentional, meaningful, and caring in inspiring our people; fostering environments that reflect our strong values; encouraging and enabling inclusion; and investing in work and workplaces that foster collaboration and well-being. This is critical for the long-term success of our business.
What you will do
What you are expected to do?
- You will be the catalyst for the Fashion news (street style, key designers, special focus)
- You create seasonal trends reports and ad hoc trends reports to be shared with the Style Expertise Community
- You will support the regional fashion team in creating various training material related to Style Expertise
- You will help in sharing best practices among Style Expertise Managers across Asia via the Style Expertise Newsletter and other channels to be developed
- You will help designing a new and inspiring formatting for all regional training material and reports
- You will have to participate in building the regional seminars, observe and co-animate some portions
Required Skills and Abilities
Who are we looking for?
- You are enthusiastic and open to explore and grow with luxury retail industry
- You are passionate for fashion, style and lifestyle, as well as have strong fashion sense
- You have solid knowledge of Fashion environment, culture & history
- You are tech savvy and enjoy using social media and platforms to promote ideas and good at using photoshop
- You are interested to understand the Fashion/ Retail landscape in Hong Kong Macau
- You enjoy bringing stimulation and inspiration about fashion and styling to others
- You should be a full time student or a graduate with less than 1 year work experience (including other internship experience)
- You are proficient in verbal and written English & Cantonese
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm