- To design PK/PKPD/Tox studies, write study proposals, protocols, in-life summaries and study reports
- To analyze, trouble shoot and interpret the PK data
- To communicate internally with multiple groups, e.g. formulation, bianalytical, in-life, non-GLP tox etc. for study arrangement.
- To track project status, make sure all the studies completed on time.
- To communicate with client for any issues occurred during project process. Work with the client to come up with solutions.
- To work closely with Chemistry, Biology department, especially for integrate service project. Provide weekly PK update to the project team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in biochemistry, biology, pharmacology or other related fields.
- Knowledge or hand-on animal handling experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles of pharmacokinetics and data analysis
- Familiar with and able to comply with IACUC, SOP, EHS regulations is a plus
- Able to work well in a team;
- Good written and reading skills in English
- Previous working experiences in CRO or pharmaceutical company are preferred.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm