Brambles and CHEP provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organization with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future.
We're excited you're here to learn how we'll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life's essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.
What You Will Do
- Assist support and systems analysts with the daily assessment and maintenance of SAP master data.
- Provides administrative, technical and change management support to stakeholders.
- Applications to configure; Yard Management System (YMS) and Forklift Driver Enablement (FDE).
- Develop skills are problem analysis and resolution with respect to SAP Master data.
- Gain knowledge of the unique CHEP business model.
- Business knowledge and understanding of the processes procedures of C.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience or education in an Information Technology environment.
- Working knowledge for administrative support of SAP ERP.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, reasoning and assessment skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm