What You Will Do
- Performs approved analytical tests using ASTM and in-house test methods on Raw materials, Components, and Finished products as part of plant operations and customer service support.
- Performs in-process tests as required by Technical and Operations Department.
- Performs calibration and general maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Conducts tests on standard reference samples and maintain SMC/SQC charts.
- Keeps abreast of the changes in the test methods and calibration procedures to ensure accuracy of results.
- Assists chemists in lab blend studies and analysis of non-routine samples.
- Handles Raw materials, Components and Finished products samples bottles in sample retention room as per corporate guidelines.
- Cultivates High Performance Organization behavior at work.
- Maintains best housekeeping practices and keep the laboratory premises clean and tidy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Chemical / Biochemical Sciences or equivalent or GCE A level including a Pass in Chemistry.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant work experience in refinery, petrochemical, or chemical industry.
- Candidates who lack relevant experience but are interested in working in a petrochemical industry are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm