If you are interested to path your career in Financial Service Industry under a passionate, friendly and energetic working culture, CHIEF’s Functional Trainee Programme would be a perfect platform for your consequential start!
CHIEF’s Functional Trainee Programme aims to identify and nurture young talents to be the future leader in our company. We are now offering the Functional Trainee Programme track with FOUR functional streams, you can choose one of the following specialty to start your career journey with us:
- e-Platform Business Development Department.
- Operations Division.
- Platform Development Division.
- Wealth Management Division.
What You Will Do
Our Operations Divisions doubtless a core in a financial service company. The role in operations includes assisting in across all divisions of investment products and to ensure a smooth flow of information both from the front and back office processes. As one of our Functional Trainees, you will have the opportunities to get to know every part of the whole division.
We expect our Functional Trainees to take up the challenges and be disruptive in order to:
- Advocate changes with innovative insights and facilitate positive business impact.
- Drive transformation of knowledge and to consistently improve on existing knowledge.
- Initiate, develop and manage any projects to meet new and ever-changing business environment for keeping Chief ahead of competition.
- Deliver a brand-new and professional image to our clients.
We build the journey for our aChiefers with:
- Deep exposure on the key functions of specific division/ department.
- A good prospect to build business and technical knowhow as a solid foundation for your career development in financial industry.
- Project management and opportunity to engage different internal and external stakeholders.
- Substantial management support to develop your expertise.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree holder in any discipline, with no more than two years of work experience.
- Passionately committed to developing a long-term career in the finance industry.
- Presentable with good business acumen and entrepreneurship mindset.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and learning agility with energetic and friendly personality.
- Good team player yet a potential leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm