We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
People are our best assets. We are dedicated to providing every talented professional with the best nurturing environment to excel and advance in their career.
The Banking Graduate Trainee Programme (the "Programme") is a programme launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) with emphasis on nurturing talents in the following areas: (i) fintech, (ii) green and sustainable finance, and (iii) the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA).
As one of the employers participating in the Programme, CCB (Asia) offers work opportunities in the above-mentioned areas ranging from front-line to back-office functions to fresh talents who have aspirations in Finance and banking industry.
With a 1-year on-the-job training programme, you are targeted to be groomed as a competent functional expert in the field of banking. During the Programme, you will have a well-structured learning platform for equipping banking industry knowledge.
- On-the-job training.
- Foundation training.
- Industry-specific training courses.
- Mentorship programme.
The graduate trainees may participate in the B.E.S.T. Certificate Programme provided by The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers and specialized training seminars organized by the HKMA. Upon programme completion, trainees with potential and interest in expanding their exposure within the Bank will be converted to other positions subject to internal assessment.
What You Will Do
- To provide support on bank digitalization and business development.
- To assist team members in handling Corporate Online Banking issues and support Fintech related projects.
Green and Sustainable Finance:
- To provide support on green and sustainable products including financing proposal, term sheet, due diligence, documentation etc.
- To assess prospective borrowers, conduct comparable market analysis, due diligence, and assist in the application of green certification.
- To prepare presentation materials and various reports by obtaining relevant market information and liaison with relationship managers and other stakeholders.
- To maintain database for the development of green and sustainable business.
- To provide assistance in the application of Green and Sustainable Grant Scheme of the HKSAR.
- To coordinate with external parties and professionals to provide training internally to relationship managers and other stakeholders.
The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA):
- To assist team members in handling the Mainland China mortgage business.
- To drive key cross border business performance indicator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hong Kong residents graduating with a Bachelor's degree or above from local universities and those outside Hong Kong in 2021 or 2022.
- Candidates with STEM background are welcome.
- Proactive with good analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm