We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
People are our best assets. We are dedicated to providing every talented professional with the best nurturing environment to excel and advance in their career.
Learning & Development:
We provide a wealth of training programs covering client services, business development, technical know-how, communication, management effectiveness and leadership which help equip our associates for professional development. eLearning platform is also available as a convenient and flexible means through which associates can learn at their own pace. What’s more, initiatives like Innovation Program and Think Tank are introduced to advocate innovation which is one of the values that we highly treasure.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Fintech and innovation projects as business analysts, project coordinators etc.
- Support project manager in preparing project documentations including user requirements, test plans/scripts, test report, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to launch the innovative digital products that meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Carry out surveys to understand customers and merchants need in digital payment product, and provide help in product promotions covering the mechanism, marketing materials, campaign running and reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Background - PG or 2nd, 3rd year UG student.
- Discipline Preferred - E-commerce, Web Security, Economics, Marketing or Business.
- Technical Skills - Basic understanding and keen interest in internet banking and digital payment products.
- Language Proficiency - Good command of written Chinese, spoken Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills.
- Interest to understand and promote the digital product of the banks.
- Flexibilities and ownership in projects.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm