The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry will launch the "Banking Graduate Training Scheme" (hereinafter referred to as the Scheme), targeting university graduates in 2021 and 2022, providing job opportunities and Professional Training. Eligible applicants must be Hong Kong residents and graduates in 2021 and 2022 with a Bachelor's degree or above from a local or non-Hong Kong university, subject to the nature of the relevant position and the needs of the participating institutions.
Through this program, China Minsheng Bank Hong Kong Branch allows graduates to participate in the work arranged by their respective departments, to understand our bank's business, products, work processes and systems, and to provide an opportunity to reserve work experience to prepare for future career development.
In order to promote learning efficiency and achieve the effect of learning usefulness, our bank will provide a series of arrangements such as induction, special training, on-the-job internship, etc., so that you can fully understand the work of the banking industry within the one-year study plan. In addition to the study arranged by the bank, graduates are also encouraged and subsidized to participate in the training courses organized by the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (such as the Banking Qualifications Framework - Fintech). BEST certificate courses, and special training seminars organized by the HKMA.
Planning Period - September 2022 to August 2023.
Includes the following 3 business categories:
- Green and Sustainable Finance (GSF).
- Business development in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
What You Will Do
Handling work on fintech, green and sustainable finance (GSF), business development in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's /Master's graduates (graduate in 2021 or 2022), majoring in finance, economics, finance, law and other related subjects.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and enthusiasm, with team spirit.
- Good in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, good at language expression and report writing.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or hold a valid visa at the time of appointment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm