Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
Wealth Management Talent Program:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with high-net-worth customers and retail customers with quality services.
- Monitor and analyze the data and trend of wealth management solutions and services.
- Support retail branches to ensure smooth and efficient daily sales and operations activities with emphasis on quality banking services.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with corporate clients by providing professional solutions on commercial lending.
- Identify the business opportunities and promote other banking products to achieve business targets.
- Write up credit proposal and provide analysis and recommendations on credit applications.
- Perform bank wide financial analysis.
- Prepare management reports.
- Coordinate year end statutory audit and annual budget.
- Participate in user requirement collection, analysis and design, system UAT.
- Provide support to project managers, work closely with parties including business users, operations and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation.
- Keep abreast on latest technology and best practices in banking industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement.
Business Control and Support:
- Participate in Bank’s transformation projects and new initiatives, perform analysis, provide supports to management reports.
- Engage in system integration projects, perform the policies & procedures enhancement tasks.
- Develop communications platform, organize events & activities to enhance proactive business strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any relevant disciplines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, energetic, passion and detail minded.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- IANG visa holders and graduates with 1-2 years’ working experience are also welcomed.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm