The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh graduates from local universities who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industrial-specific training.
Chong Hing Bank is one of the participating banks of the Programme. We are looking for fresh talents to join our Bank for specific functions as Banking Associate. We offer series of training and other learning exposures to facilitate high-caliber individuals to pursue their professional career development.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
Join our Team in one of the following Functions:
- Financial Institutions.
- Risk / Compliance.
- Human Resources & Training Development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2021 Bachelor graduates of relevant disciplines from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity.
- Good PC skills including MS applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm