As a participating bank in the “Greater Bay Area Youth Employment Scheme” launched by HKSAR Government, Chong Hing Bank is committed to providing opportunity to support fresh talents to pursue their careers in both Hong Kong and Mainland cities of Greater Bay Area.
GBA Associate will receive a total of 18-month classroom and on-the-job training in Chong Hing Bank headquarter, Guangzhou or Shenzhen branches.
Upon completion of the training, GBA Associate will continue his/her career in our Corporate Banking or Financial Institutions Division.
What You Will Do
- Provide marketing support to Relationship Managers and assist in cultivating long-term relationship with customers.
- Process account opening documents in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Handle deposit rate quotation, remittance transaction and conduct AML review.
- Assist in conducting credit review for assessing and monitoring customers’ credit worthiness.
- Compile regular MI reports for management review.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates of 2019 to 2021 with major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- Prior work experience in banking or financial industry is an advantage.
- Good learning agility with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivation with ability to work independently.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Hong Kong residents who is willing to work in Greater Bay Area.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm