The candidate will be responsible for pricing analysis supporting the Asia Pacific Group Health Business (GHB). The project constitutes real actuarial work with the results of the project being implemented into GHB pricing methodology and tools.
What You Will Do
The candidate will be responsible for reviewing key assumptions supporting the actuarial pricing methodology supporting GHB business in the region with oversight from the Actuarial manager. The candidate will need to review the data for consistency and accuracy, analyze the information, develop conclusions, and communicate those conclusions to Actuarial, Underwriting, and Sales teams.
The candidate will have day-to-day support and oversight from the Actuarial Manager responsible for all actuarial functions within the Asia Pacific region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent University Graduate in Actuarial Studies, or Final year University student, studying Actuarial Studies.
- Minimum of one actuarial exam pass.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Independent, outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm