The incumbent will also work closely with the HR team in various people initiatives from talent acquisition, engagement to retention. This role will support in projects and initiatives with regards to enhancing our Employer’s Branding, improving our employees’ journey, and automating existing processes.
What You Will Do
- Support full cycle of HR operation and administrative task.
- Support the team in resources planning and reporting through various systems and MS Office.
- Propose and execute ideas on innovative projects and initiatives to digitalize and streamline internal processes and enhance employees experience.
- Create and promote Cigna Hong Kong’s employer brand on social media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Handle any ad hoc assignments within HR team or across departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any discipline (HR will be a plus) who is passionate in making an impact to our employees by changing status quo.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular for Excel and PowerPoint, preferably Macro.
- Strong sense of social media engagement.
- High level of learning agility in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstration of good inter-personal capability, detail-orientation and empathy.
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese (Written and Spoken).
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm