Looking for an internship program where you'll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work?
Then you've come to the right place - Cigna's Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business - which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you'll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry.
Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work:
Reporting to HR Director, International Markets, this Internship will be working with International Markets Human Resources team where you work closely with both the Global Office and Hong Kong HR teams in various people initiatives with regards to resource planning, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, engagement and retention. This role will support in projects and initiatives for enhancement of our Employer’s Branding, improving our employees’ journey, and automating existing processes.
What You Will Do
- Support in compensation and career framework review to review competitiveness in the talent market.
- Propose and execute ideas on various touchpoints along an employees’ journey with an aim to enhance employee's experience.
- Coordinate employee’s engagement activities such as engagement survey analysis, conducting focus groups, action plan proposals.
- Participate in Learning, Development, and Cultural workshops coordination and logistics.
- Propose plan to promote Cigna’s employer brand on social media.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Handle any ad-hoc assignments within HR team or across departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any discipline who is passionate in making an impact to our employees by changing status quo.
- Availability to complete the full internship program during summer 2021 (end of June 2021 to end of Aug 2021), with a time commitment of approximately 40 hours per week.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Hong Kong. Due to the limited duration of this program, sponsorship for employment visa status is not available for this position.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular for Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of learning agility in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstration of good inter-personal capability, detail-orientation and empathy.
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese (Written and Spoken).
- Ability to work comfortably and efficiently under tight timelines.
- Enthusiastic to work with and collaborate with a diverse and geographically dispersed team.
- Proactive mindset, self-starter.
- Passionate towards Health and Wellness.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm