Looking for an internship program where you'll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work?
Then you've come to the right place - Cigna's Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business - which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you'll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work:
This Internship will be working with Hong Kong Operation Strategy & Change Management team where you will be involving in our Claims Automation project, which will enable fully-automated claims approval and innovate customer touch points.
The intern will get opportunities to work with Claims, IT, and other teams and help to work on the structure, governance, status and metrics tracking of the project.
Duration - June 15, 2021, to August 31, 2021.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the design and development of automated claims process and an enabling customer portal touch point.
- Work with different parties to understand requirements and task status.
- Prepare documentation for project timeline, status and governance.
- Work on proposal, benefit analysis and tracking, and presentation decks.
- Ensure issues and roadblocks are escalated and attended properly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate (Year 2 and above) in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good storyteller with analytical and innovative mindset.
- Love working at a team setting.
- Solid ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer centric.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cantonese speaker with good command of both English and Chinese.
- Passionate towards Health and Wellness.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm