Looking for an internship program where you'll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work? Then you've come to the right place.
Cigna's Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business – which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you'll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work:
This is an exciting time in the history of Cigna’s Competitive Intelligence endeavor: we are about to rollout a Competitive Intelligence Dashboard across all International Markets. For this initiative, the intern will have an opportunity to support in the socialization, dissemination and training of marketing and communications counterparts on the Dashboard. The intern will also be involved in supporting in the socialization of the 360 Well Being presentations and reporting.
The intern will be led by the International Markets Competitive Insight professional, who is based in the UK, and managed by the Director of Insight based in Singapore.
This will be a very rare and exciting experience, offering a chance to be part of the team delivering market and competitive insights across markets in APAC, Middle East and Africa, whilst also working with team members in EMEA.
What You Will Do
Market Insights - The role will be involved in the presentation and report delivery of one of our biggest Flagship studies – the 360 Well Being study. This will involve:
- Liaising with vendors on analysis, reporting and timing.
- Creating charts from the data based on templates provided.
- Ensuring the 360 Well Being Dashboard meets our requirements and supporting counterparts across International Markets in utilizing the Dashboard.
Competitive Intelligence - The role will:
- Work with a third-party vendor to ensure that timelines are met in the dashboard build-out.
- Support the Competitive Intelligence lead in curating the dashboard for internal stakeholders, which involves selecting the most appropriate news items.
- Support marketing counterparts across the APAC and ME&A International Markets in the roll-out, and training for the Competitive Intelligence Dashboard, and act as a point of contact and go-between between the markets and the vendor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Student (Year 2 and above), ideally studying Journalism, English language, Science, Social Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Availability to complete the full internship program during summer 2021, with a time commitment of approximately 40 hours per week.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Singapore. Due to the limited duration of this program, sponsorship for employment visa status is not available for this position.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Data driven, and highly numerate.
- Excellent writing style.
- Self-starter and willing to learn.
- Detail minded with critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Enthusiastic to work with and collaborate with a diverse and geographically dispersed team.
- Flexibility with working hour (due to global nature of the business, late night calls may be needed to accommodate various time zones).
- Passionate towards Health and Wellness.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Journalism, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm