Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
- The main purpose of Business Intelligence is to develop insights and perspectives to assist executives, managers and operational staff, in making better and more informed business decisions.
- This is achieved through the use of internal and external data sources, applying analytical techniques, theoretical application and research, driving continuous improvement of key performance indicators; to serve the Cipla business leadership to assist in reducing costs, identifying new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes potentially ripe for re-engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, Honours or Masters BCom Finance / Accounting (Non-CA) / Business Management.
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Must have less than 1 year working experience.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm