Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
- The Commercial team aims to drive revenue and increase sales in line with sales strategies that are aligned with the organization's vision - caring for life. We also develop and work towards sales goals that contribute to the revenue and sustainability of Cipla through tangible short, medium and long-term targets.
- In order to guide key sales initiatives, we analyse markets thoroughly by integrating product and marketing research to gain insight into new product development, our existing product base, market preparation, competitor positions, industry conditions, product life – cycles, resource management and micro/ macro financial conditions.
- With accurate marketing and sales forecasting, we can plan effective sales campaigns based on relevant data to reach our consumers, by implementing a targeted approach and optimising our reach in key markets. We ensure that we are well trained with in-depth knowledge of our products to sell confidently to customers and interact with healthcare professionals.
- By cultivating relationships with healthcare providers and demonstrating products based on customer's specific needs, we can recommend our medications as a trusted brand able to cater to the needs of all and continue building our customer base.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, Honours or Masters in Biology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Human Movement Science / Marketing / Biomedical Science.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Must have less than 1 year working experience.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Science, Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm