Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
- The Financial Planning & Analysis role focuses on delivering, maintaining and analysing data to perform forecasting, budgets and analytics. We offer strategic support to the organization and business insight to top management so that they can formulate effective strategies and make good business decisions.
- The FP&A role combines in-depth analysis of both operational and financial data to help align business processes and strategies with financial goals, and to evaluate progress toward those goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, Honours or Masters in Finance / Accounting / Registered CA.
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Must have less than 1 year working experience.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Accounting
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm