Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
The Regulatory Affairs (RA) department keeps track of the ever changing legislation and provides strategic and technical advice to the Research & Development, Production & Quality Control Departments.
- The managing of new product submissions, new product registrations and life-cycle management by ensuring high quality, timeous submissions and responses are submitted to all Health Authorities, this includes the RA management of processes for Joint Ventures or company acquisitions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a graduate that have completed their studies in the following disciplines - BPharm.
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Community service completed.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm