Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
- The Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) division strives to provide the sales force with the necessary selling tools, strategies & continuous monitoring and coaching to ensure that you call on the right customer, with the right product at the right time to grow your business effectively & achieve your goals.
- The SFE division is also responsible to set fair Representative Targets, implement lucrative
- Incentive structures, have consistent performance measuring systems in place to drive performance & keep up sales motivation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, Honours or Masters in Business Informatics / Information Systems / Business
- Administration / Business Management / BCom or BSc General / Finance (Non-CA).
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Must have less than 1 year working experience.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Banking...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm