Join our mission to continuing being a leading pharmaceutical company that cares and apply to our Entry Level Managers Programme. This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
What You Will Do
- Our Supply Chain team manages the Cipla Distribution Gateway (CDG) which is our distribution centre which stores and redistributes our products. We have the primary goal of ensuring that we deliver quality Cipla products to our customers and that we align with customer and industry standards or needs. The maintenance of product integrity is a top priority and all business processes are designed to ensure that it supports this objective.
- Compliance to Good Warehouse Practice (GWP), as recommended by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa is but a minimum standard to base CDG's processes on. Control is established by following robust Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are aligned with GWP and Global Best Practice in the handling, storage and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- CDG has implemented a Continuous Quality Improvement Plan, which is an ongoing effort to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, quality, or performance of services, processes, capacities, and outcomes of day to day operational activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree, Honours or Masters in Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Business Management / Accounting / Finance / Process Engineering.
- An exceptional academic record in - Overall aggregate, Core subjects.
- Must have less than 1 year working experience.
- Leadership Attitude (engaged, self-motivated).
- Ability (capability, skills).
- Ambition (aspirations).
- Engagement (Interactions outside of immediate teams).
- Learning Agility (being learning agile-ability to adapt).
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm