Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond.
Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Engineering Internship is the right challenge for you.
Cisco Services Academy’s Internship Program is designed to provide you with practical opportunities to apply theory learned from the classroom to a professional work setting. You will be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You will get the opportunity and resources to become a true technology expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
What we can offer you:
- 3-month technical training delivered by CX Academy.
- 9-month shadowing with technology professionals to understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies.
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas.
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world.
What You Will Do
- Learn the foundations of Networking.
- Work with a team of highly qualified professionals who serve worldwide customers.
- Solve technical issues, optimize workflows or enhance future products.
- Develop an agile approach to learning, practice, troubleshoot and implement.
- Develop a Services mindset. Learn how to prioritize, multitask and enable customer success.
- Build your professional network. Practice how to communicate, share knowledge & ideas and work with diverse cultures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in Networking, Computer Science, Communication Engineering or recent graduate eligible for internship.
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic.
- Must be able to work in Egypt without any visa sponsorship.
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Consulting, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm