If your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Associate Project Manager (aPM) role is the right challenge for you.
In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Customer Experience (CX) team. Cisco CX organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the CX portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise.
While your career will be developing some travel may be required. You’d be provided with training in your first months, followed by hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
We Can Offer You:
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas according to PMI with focus on the triple constraint: time-scope/quality-cost.
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies.
- Opportunity to earn Cisco and Industry Certifications (CCNA, CAPM).
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world.
- Being part of a diverse and international team composed by people with different backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Dedicate part of your time to lead/be part of Cisco’s internal initiatives where you can deliver results by applying your creativity and motivation to make the difference.
What You Will Do
- Successful completion of customer projects ensuring that the project objectives, customer acceptance criteria and internal performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements such as H&S, compliance with contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements and Cisco policies and processes at all times.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, subcontractor partners and project team members and ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Assisting program managers or lead project managers in performing project administration activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Financial Management or ICT field; you are graduating in 2022 or have already graduated in 2020-2021.
- You are fluent in English (fluency in German/French would be an asset).
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus.
- You are able to begin full time employment on March 2022.
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- You have interest in technology and understand technical issues, and can leverage technical expertise of others.
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines.
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm