Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives.
Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything imaginable - From entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers.
You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
What You Will Do
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience. In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
The program, will begin on July 26th, 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to a Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team. The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthrough and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships.
As a VSAM, you’ll build strong relationships with existing customers, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities whilst achieving their desired business outcomes.
You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools. From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS, Engineering and other related degrees.
- Must have graduated in 2019 or later.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (Korea), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Ability to take complex problems and simplify them.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm